How to Record Clash of Clans Gameplay on Your Phone
Do you want to record your Clash of Clans gameplay to share with friends or post online, but don’t know how? Luckily, it’s easy to do on both iPhone and Android devices. In this blog post, we’ll show you how to record Clash of Clans gameplay on your phone in just a few simple steps.
Recording Clash of Clans Gameplay on iPhone
If you have an iPhone, you can use the built-in screen recording feature to record your Clash of Clans gameplay. Here’s how:
- Open the Settings app and scroll down to Control Center.
- Tap Customize Controls, then tap the + next to Screen Recording.
- Go back to the home screen, then swipe up from the bottom of the screen to access Control Center.
- Tap the Screen Recording button , then tap Start Recording. The recording will start after a 3-second countdown. To stop recording, tap the stop button in the Control Center, or press the Home and Sleep/Wake buttons at the same time.
- Your recording will be saved in the Photos app. From here, you can edit it, share it, or delete it.
Recording Clash of Clans Gameplay on Android
There are a few different ways to record gameplay on Android devices, but we recommend using AZ Screen Recorder because it doesn’t require root access and is therefore less complicated to use. Here’s how:
- Install AZ Screen Recorder from the Google Play Store.
Note: You may need to give the app permission to access your device’s microphone and storage if prompted during installation. If you’re not prompted during installation, you can skip this step. Otherwise, open the app’s settings and enable those permissions now.
- Open AZ Screen Recorder and grant it permission to access your device’s microphone and storage if prompted .
- Tap Start Now . The app will minimize itself , and a “REC” notification icon will appear in the status bar indicating that a recording is in progress .
- To stop recording , drag down from the top of the screen to open the notification shade , then tap Stop on AZ Screen Recorder’s notification entry .
- That’s it ! Your video will be saved in MP4 format in your device’s primary storage directory . You can find it in any video player or video editor app , or share it directly from AZ Screen Recorder by tapping Share after stopping your recording .
So there you have it—two easy methods for recording Clash of Clans gameplay on your phone! Whether you’re using an iPhone or Android device , all it takes is a few taps to start capturing all of your favorite gaming moments . Did this guide help you ? Let us know in the comments below !